Calendar Link pulling from different category

• BostonPaintball2
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago #77587 by BostonPaintball2
Calendar Link pulling from different category was created by BostonPaintball2
I am having the absolute most absurd issue all of a sudden with an existing calendar / category having added new times as options pulling from a completely different category for all of the new dates. To try to explain - we do reservations for groups of 10 or groups of 15. They each have their own category in the back end. The calendar year ended on April 10th so I have added the next years options to the back end. When you click to reserve for 15 people, it takes you to the 15 person calendar and you choose the date and time you are looking for. Up to April 10th - all the links pull from the 15 person category and charge the 15 person rate. From the 11th on - the links pull from the 10 person category and charge the 10 person rate - despite everything in the back end showing info that corresponds with the 15 person options.

Link to calendar here: www.bostonpaintballashland.com/index.php...ll?month=4&year=2016 (you can see it says 15 person) and the parent item does have the 15 person category as the option selected as well as NO other options in the build. I am most confused by how it is pulling from two different categories in same calendar?! This could one of those duh things - but I am truly stumped - any suggestions are appreciated!

Thank you
Lori

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #77614 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Calendar Link pulling from different category
Hi Lori

It is hard to check it by visiting the link. Could you please submit a support ticket sending me super admin account of your site? I am going to check your setup to understand how you setup it, then check to see what's the reasons of the error and guide you to correct it

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc