Last Name on Group Registration Form

• woodlawn
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago #77678 by woodlawn
Last Name on Group Registration Form was created by woodlawn
Hi

I just upgraded to Joomla 3.x and have version 2.3.2 of Events Booking. For some reason, the last name field is not display the last name on group registrations. Everything shows as required for both individual and group.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #77681 by James Riley
Replied by James Riley on topic Last Name on Group Registration Form
Check [Custom Fields -> Last Name] and make sure that the field is published and that [Display In] is set to [All], then [Save] it.
If something got corrupted / changed in the database when you upgraded, saving should fix it.

If that doesn't solve the problem, check to see if you have any template overrides for EB (check if you have a folder templates/your_template/html/com_eventbooking and/or anything in that folder) -- an old override could be causing problems. If you do, rename the com_eventbooking folder and test again.

Fail those, it could be a CSS issue -- something (a new template?) could be using the same CSS class and be hiding the field by accident. Post a link to a live event and I can diagnose if it is a CSS issue.

And if all that doesn't work, it might be a job for the developers :)

James Riley .: EventBooking user since 2014 ::: JoomDonation user since 2016 :.
.: grfx & web design / IT / AV @ St. Therese Institute of Faith and Mission, Bruno, SK, Canada :.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tuan Pham Ngoc

• woodlawn
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago #77682 by woodlawn
Replied by woodlawn on topic Last Name on Group Registration Form
That was it. It was set to Group and Individual, so I did not think to set it to all.

Appreciate the help! Thanks

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc