Refund?

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #79554 by Sean
Refund? was created by Sean
How do I go about getting a refund on this product as you clearly don't seem interested in doing my custom work? This product is now of zero use to me, I only purchased it as it was a pre-requisite for getting custom work done.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stan Bush

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #79555 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Refund?
Hi Sean

I must admit that I missed your email about the custom work. I just realized that when I saw your review on Joomla extension directly. I received so many emails per day and could easy forgot to reply :(

I hope you accept my apologize and allow me to look at your request and reply you with quotation. If not, please let me know (I just replied you via email) and I will refund your money

There is no reason for me to keep your email if you don't use the product

Regards,

Tuan

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #79571 by Brian F
Replied by Brian F on topic Refund?
If I could add a comment to this thread. I've been working in Joomla since v1 (and Mambo before that) and have worked with many extension developers over the years and Tuan, Giang, and the Joomdonation team has the highest quality responsive support.

I've been using OS components (Event Booking, Payment Form, eShop) for at least a couple years and they've gone way above expectations for me several times with their support, replies, being cordial, customizing, etc. Have even logged into my admin area to fix things for me. Not to mention all their daily replies in these forums.

Just wanted to mention my personal experience for others who come across this thread. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: James Riley

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #79586 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Refund?
Thanks Brian (and James) for your support. Actually, I just missed the email from Sean. Had a direct discussion through Skype and all is good now.

Sean will pay for the customization (because he needs it soon) and this customization will be in next release of Events Booking (it is one of the feature I wanted to work on but haven't had a chance to work on it yet)

Just also want to mention that I might forgot to reply some of the emails. So in case you don't see my response, please help submitting a support ticket and I won't forgot about it.

Tuan

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #79620 by Brian F
Replied by Brian F on topic Refund?
Great to hear! And thanks Sean for the new feature!

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc