Gantry 5 & PHP 7

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #80381 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Gantry 5 & PHP 7
OK. I checked and found that there was a support ticket submitted by you. However, there is something with the ticket:

1. The ticket was submitted to wrong category. Instead of being submitted to Events Booking, it was submitted to OS Services Booking category which is managed by myself

2. For some reason, the status of the ticket is Require Feedback. I think that's the reason the developer who manages OS Services Booking category didn't see it and inform me about it.

I hope that helps explains the reason you didn't see my response to your ticket and you will still give me a chance to check it for you

To be honest, as you submitted the ticket on Saturday, even if you submit to correct category, I wouldn't have time to work on it. My wife was sick and I had to stay in the hospital with her during the weekend and didn't have much time to work during the weekend.

I can only work on these tickets today and right now, there are still some tickets left in queue

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #80382 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Gantry 5 & PHP 7
Actually, look at the ticket you submitted again. For some reasons, seems you submitted the ticket and closed almost at the same time with rating 1. Please see this screenshot and you will see what I meant drive.google.com/file/d/0B2RoJ_24efMQQkt...2c/view?usp=drivesdk (maybe you closed by mistake)

That's why we could not see your ticket

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc