Questions about: Multi-language, Cancel, currency

• Remo von Arx
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 weeks ago #80323 by Remo von Arx
Hi there

I'm using Event-Booking for the first time for a real event and I have some issues/questions I need to solve.

1. I'm using a multi-language page. Whenever I open an event-detail description from a time-line, all menus which aren't set do appear on all pages (that's normal for language-specific pages) disappear. Is there an option for a return back -button or sth like that? I just can see the details but I don't really have something to navigate back to the overview.

2. How can a user cancel a registration from an event, when he's registered without a Joomla User profile? I can't really use a registration integration for particular reasons. Is there an option to create sth like an unsubscribe-link?

3. Where can I add a space between price amount and currency sign? In my case (I live in Switzerland) we have space after the price amount --> like this: 20.00 CHF. I know I could to edit sth in events_timeline.php, but I'm afraid it would have a big impact elsewhere.

Thanks for the answers!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #80360 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Questions about: Multi-language, Cancel, currency
Hi Remo

1=> It is not very clear to me. Could you please send me the link to the page so that I can check it to understand the issue?

2=> There is another option. You can go to Events Booking -> Emails & Messages, find the email message sent to registrant, add this tag [CANCEL_REGISTRATION_LINK] to that message. Then later, if someone wants to cancel, they can click on the link sent in the email

3=> It is in the file components/com_eventbooking/helper.php, method formatCurrency, and add the space you want. Should be easy

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Remo von Arx

• Remo von Arx
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 weeks ago - 8 years 3 weeks ago #80371 by Remo von Arx
Replied by Remo von Arx on topic Questions about: Multi-language, Cancel, currency
Thanks a lot, 2 & 3 are solved now :)

[strike]Can I send you a PM (or sth like that) for question #1 ? There I can give you a login to access this page.
[/strike]-- EDIT: seems that question #1 resolved itself^^

Also another question: For using the E-Mail feature - should I create an address with the same domain-name? I tried with my private e-mail address but thats not working (Error message is like: "Could not initiate mail function").

Thanks!!!
Last edit: 8 years 3 weeks ago by Remo von Arx.

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #80420 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Questions about: Multi-language, Cancel, currency
Hi Remo

For the email issue, I thnk you should use email address with same domain-name. As the email is actual delivered by your mail server, I think to be sure, you should contact your hosting provider and ask them about it

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc