different prices + Custom Fields = Total registr.?

• Wilhelmus Bevensee
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 weeks ago #80660 by Wilhelmus Bevensee
different prices + Custom Fields = Total registr.? was created by Wilhelmus Bevensee
Hi,
I used your approach so the Person booking an event can type in how many, Adults, Kids, and Kids under 6 years old with custom Fields (different Prices), this using a single registration, with Offline Payment.

Now Looking at the Event Infos the total number of registrants is not being updated, each booking is being seen as one Person, is there any way to add every Person that was registered? The Prices are being added sucessfuly, not the total amount of registrants though.

www.roessli-events.ch

:whistle:

Thank You for your help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago - 8 years 2 weeks ago #80671 by James Riley
Replied by James Riley on topic different prices + Custom Fields = Total registr.?
Tuan had posted a plugin here ( joomdonation.com/forum/events-booking-ge...cket-pool.html#71557 ) some time back. Install & enable the plugin, append "number_" to the beginning of your adult / kids / kids<6 custom field names, and it should work :) Ideally, this should be a toggle in each custom field (something like "Value counts x spaces towards registration capacity" (your thoughts, @Tuan??).

As I mentioned in my post here ( joomdonation.com/forum/events-booking-ge...gistrants.html#80393 ), it appears that if you start the value with an integer, the function used in the plugin ignores all text that follows.
So, you can do something like this if you want to include more information than just an integer number in the field:
1 child ($20)
2 children ($40)
3 children ($55 --- $5 discount)
etc.

James Riley .: EventBooking user since 2014 ::: JoomDonation user since 2016 :.
.: grfx & web design / IT / AV @ St. Therese Institute of Faith and Mission, Bruno, SK, Canada :.
Last edit: 8 years 2 weeks ago by James Riley.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc