Event confirmation email listing the wrong time

• Lisa Renshaw
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 week ago #80779 by Lisa Renshaw
Hi:

On the website hbguns.com specifically the event hbguns.com/gun-range-classes-3/rso our client says those signing up are getting a confirmation email with the wrong event time.

The event is supposed to be 9am - 5pm EST and the confirmation email is saying 5am - 1pm EDT.

I checked to make sure the Joomla server is set to EST (New York). Could I provide you to a private email the login details so you could take a look to see what's going on?

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 week ago #80803 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Event confirmation email listing the wrong time
Hi

Could you please let me know what version of the extension you are using? Maybe you are using an old version? Please upgrade to latest version of Events Booking first and if the issue happens, please submit a support ticket sending us super admin and FTP account of your site

We are going to check to see why the error happens and get it sorted right away

Tuan

• Lisa Renshaw
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 week ago #80906 by Lisa Renshaw
Replied by Lisa Renshaw on topic Event confirmation email listing the wrong time
Thanks.

I updated it to the latest version to see that helps. We were 1 version behind. Is there a way to test the confirmation registration email without submitting a payment? The client currently has it setup with a payment by credit card at the end. Such as: hbguns.com/gun-range-classes-3/rso/individual-registration

Thanks.

More
8 years 1 week ago #80907 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Event confirmation email listing the wrong time
You can publish os_offline payment plugin, test it to see the result (without having to making payment)

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lisa Renshaw

More
8 years 1 week ago #80963 by John David
Replied by John David on topic Event confirmation email listing the wrong time
I had this issue a few versions back and my Joomla settings were off, I had the wrong time zone in my setting.

info@tkd-events.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lisa Renshaw

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc