New Purchase - Unable to register

• Tonya Harris
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 week ago #80795 by Tonya Harris
New Purchase - Unable to register was created by Tonya Harris
New Joomla 3.5.1 install. Your component was my first install. When I click register, the popup appears but I cannot click on anything from there to continue with checkout. Tried in Chrome and Firefox with no success.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 week ago #80800 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic New Purchase - Unable to register
Hi Tonya

I think there are some javascript conflict causing the issue. Please submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site and the link to the page

We are going to check to see why the issue happens and get it sorted

Regards,

Tuan

• Tonya Harris
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 11 months ago #82094 by Tonya Harris
Replied by Tonya Harris on topic New Purchase - Unable to register
Had to do a reinstall and having same issue. you fixed for me before but without knowing solution, I am in the same boat. I submitted a support ticket. Please help. Thanks in advance.

• Tonya Harris
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 11 months ago #82096 by Tonya Harris
Replied by Tonya Harris on topic New Purchase - Unable to register - REFUND REQUEST
Our committee is now faced with a decision to purchase another solution as our event kicks off tomorrow. We would like to discuss a refund since we could not get this solution running consistently in our environment. Please advise.

More
7 years 11 months ago #82111 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic New Purchase - Unable to register - REFUND REQUEST
My dev worked on the issue and get it sorted via support ticket. He added custom css code to custom css file of the extension and it won't be lost when you upgrade to future releases of the extension, so you don't have to worry about it anymore

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc