How I can move the:
Username:
Password:
Retype password:
Subscribe to new letter.

To the bottom of the registration form?

Please help.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 week ago #81016 by Dũng Nguyễn Việt
Replied by Dũng Nguyễn Việt on topic Moving username and password
Hi Okkhalid.
With this task, we need to fix on the layout of registration page.
Please submit a ticket, and send us link to site, the account of your site, and we can help.
Thanks.

More
8 years 1 week ago #81038 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Moving username and password
Hi Okkhalid

You will need to edit the code to move the fields around. Please look at the file components/com_eventbooking/view/register/tmpl/default.php, edit code to change position of the fields.

While it is easy to change the first three fields, the last one Subscribe to new letter I am afraid of very difficult to change

Tuan

• okkhalid
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 week ago #81111 by okkhalid
Replied by okkhalid on topic Moving username and password
useless help you should close this fourm as the help is very limited
and the codes of the component is written in complicated way in addition the conflict with most of joomla templates
when we submit a ticket you give us a lecture every time that we ask too much.
you need first to make sure your code abd css are not complicated then you will have less people who asks for help.
I think what I have found that Tuan become very rude and thus is my last post here as I do not want people to lecture me every time I ask for help.
the question above is simple but your codes are horrible to work with
I think I trust and I have been your customer for 5 years but enough is enough.
I'm 45 years old and some one like you give me lecture and threatened me that this is last time you help.
this is the worst customer service

More
8 years 1 week ago #81114 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Moving username and password
Hello Okkhalid

I admit I am not helpful (and rude) on this last request. However, I would like to take this chance to clear few things:

1. As I mentioned before, code modification to meet individual customer need is not in scope of our support. I would not complain if you just request for custom modification for first, second or third time...Look at your ticket history (20 until now) and your forum topics you will see that. I remember that last time, I told you that if you need custom modification in the future, I will have to charge you for doing the custom modification, then today, I still agreed to do it (and of course, not charging you)

2. I hope you understand that I want you to first try to do the modification yourself (since I know that you can code) to save my time first. Since moving fields around is not hard, I was hoping that you could at least do that part, then I will do the newsletter field (as it is a custom field, I understand that moving it is difficult and might be out of your skill)

3. If the code is simple (just contains mostly HTML code), it could not be flexible. You would then could not turn on turn of login form. turn on turn of registration integration, could not add more custom fields, could not re-order it.... I care the code of the extension very much, so I try my best to make it clear and easy to work with as much as possible. First time I hear that it is horrible to work with.

4. Anyway, I just completed the modification you requested. I guess it is too late for you to switch to a different extension, so I will try to help you until this project finished (include custom modification). Then from the next project, you can use a different extension if you don't want to use our product anymore

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brian F

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc