Registration History: Remove Filter and Select?

• David McCreary
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 week ago #81008 by David McCreary
Registration History: Remove Filter and Select? was created by David McCreary
I presume one has to hack a core file or two, i don't see any setting to turn off filter and Select Event in Registration History (or to only show a date range of events in Select). Can you tell me what files? Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 week ago #81010 by Brian F
David, as you mentioned, you could override the "/components/com_eventbooking/view/registrants/tmpl/default.php" file and comment out the two echo lines "filter_published" and "filter_event_id" on around lines 52 and 53. Although, for an easy non-hack you could hide those using CSS:
Code:
#eb-registrants-management-page #filter_published_chzn, #eb-registrants-management-page #filter_event_id_chzn { display: none; }

More
8 years 1 week ago #81040 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Registration History: Remove Filter and Select?
As Brian mentioned, there are two ways:

1. If you modify the default.php file, then please use template override ( docs.joomla.org/J3.x:How_to_use_the_Temp...r#Creating_Overrides ) so that the change won't be lost when you upgrade to future release of Events Booking

2. If you use css solution, please put that css code to media/com_eventbooking/assets/css/custom.css

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc