Enable unregistered user to watch registrant list

• Remo von Arx
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #81150 by Remo von Arx
Hi there
Is it possible to enable unregistered users to watch who is already registered to an event?
Actually, I can only see it if I logged in with my user.

Also; whats the status of a registrant view in backend about? They're unpublished on default... what's the deal there?

Thanks
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by Remo von Arx.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #81187 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Enable unregistered user to watch registrant list
Hi

Is it possible to enable unregistered users to watch who is already registered to an event?
Actually, I can only see it if I logged in with my user.

=> It is configurable. Please read the documentation at eventbookingdoc.joomservices.com/fronten...lay-registrants-list . You need to set View Registrant List permission for Public group to be Allowed and everyone will be able to see the registrants list

Also; whats the status of a registrant view in backend about? They're unpublished on default... what's the deal there?

=> Not sure what status you are talking about here? Could you make a screenshot? Is your event is free or paid events? What payment method you are using?

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Remo von Arx

• Remo von Arx
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 11 months ago #81249 by Remo von Arx
Replied by Remo von Arx on topic Enable unregistered user to watch registrant list
Thanks it worked!

Ehm, what I was talking about --> you'll see it in the attached screenshot!
Attachments:

More
7 years 11 months ago #81268 by Dũng Nguyễn Việt
Replied by Dũng Nguyễn Việt on topic Enable unregistered user to watch registrant list
Hello.
This is Pending status, it appear when you register an event not free with one payment method.
If the event is free, it is published, don't need have pending status like that.
Thanks.

More
7 years 11 months ago #81296 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Enable unregistered user to watch registrant list
Hi Remo

The status column indicate that the registrant haven't made payment for the registration yet. In your screenshot, I can see that you are using offline payment, so the status is Pending.

When registrants actual send payment to you, you can edit the registration record, change the status to Paid

Hope my explanation is clear to you

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc