Registration Form Account

• okkhalid
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 11 months ago #81259 by okkhalid
Registration Form Account was created by okkhalid
Hello,
I have the user registration integration set to yes.
see here

My question:
Now the registration form is active, and it seems that the user must add: username and password to be enable to register to any events.
Is that possible to that user have the choice of adding username and password if he wish to have an account with us.
that mean can the user not to enter username and password and he will be still be able to register to the event?

So basically I would like to have the option of the user "visitor" if he likes to have a full account he will enter the info, if he wish only to register to the event and not bother to create account with us he still able to do.?

Thanks,l
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #81269 by Dũng Nguyễn Việt
Replied by Dũng Nguyễn Việt on topic Registration Form Account
Hello.
Our extension doesn't support like that. You only choose register in the site and register an event, or just register an event.
Can't have both, because just have one config option to choose.
Thanks.

More
7 years 11 months ago #81294 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Registration Form Account
By default, when you set User Registration Integration config option to Yes, the system will focus users to enter username and password to register for an account on the site. It could not be optional.

However, OK. I promised I will help you to finish this project, so you can submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site. I will ask my developer to make this modification for you

Regards,

Tuan

• okkhalid
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 11 months ago #81314 by okkhalid
Replied by okkhalid on topic Registration Form Account
Thank you Tuan,

My clients moved away when they think that they need to create account in our site, and 90% of the clients thinking only they need to register for the event ASAP.

So, I'm thinking to have auto registration and password creation automatically.

1) I want to hide the registration form that has: username, password, repeat password:

2) when a user wants to register for an event, he will need to enter all the forms fields, the system will auto generate the login info by using the email address, and generate auto password.

3) so basically the Joomla registration will happen once they register in the event, without the need to add username and password.
Username is the email address.
password will be auto generated.

So that will make the registration to the event faster.
If the client has already been register in the system before buy he forgot that, once he add the email, the system will say this email already been user, click here to login, if the client click on the "click here" a pop up in the same page will show the login form:
extensions.joomla.org/extension/bt-login

Please let me know if that is possible, as I know RSforms has this integration.
www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/r...stration-plugin.html

Also please let me know how much is the custom adjustment, also I think this feature will help the event booking user for easy registration to the events without the worry of entering lots of info.

Thanks, :)

• okkhalid
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 11 months ago #81406 by okkhalid
Replied by okkhalid on topic Registration Form Account
Any feedback?

Thanks,

Khalid

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc