Testing Completion pages for customization

More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #81717 by Dima
Hello,
this maybe an unusual request, but maybe you will have a solution for me:
We are customizing most of the views. Now some views cannot be refreshed to see the changes. So for example
the pdf invoices that are sent to email, and registration complete page after successful payment via paypal.
Is there a way to view changes on those views without going to make a purchase each time?

Another issue/maybe a bug:
PDF invoice shows the all price amounts with currency symbol which is in EB config. When it should test the event and see if it has currency specified and if not, take the config. (This is with shopping cart disabled.)

Similar to this are 3 files in "emailtemplates": cart.php, email_cart.php, invoice_items.php. Here the currency symbol is not displayed,
example: echo EventbookingHelper::formatAmount($rate, $config); which I changed to
echo EventbookingHelper::formatCurrency($rate, $config, $item->currency_symbol);
This particular folder does not allow overrides so its more problematic than view folders. But in any case I think the currency symbol has to be displayed, otherwise the buyer gets the invoice with numeric amounts only without currency which is not the right way..

Thanks
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by Dima.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #81731 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Testing Completion pages for customization
Hi Simon

The easiest way would be test it using Authorize.net Test Mode. You can :

1. Publish the os_authnet payment plugin

2. Use the information below for that payment plugin parameters, set it to Test Mode:

- API Login: 2Sht9m67PD
- Transaction Key: 35J2rq5d6LtJ2Yg6

3. While testing, use this credit card number 4111111111111111

For currency, when you activate shopping cart, the currency symbol you setup for the event won't have any affect.

For your information, in version 2.5.0 of Events Booking, the files you listed above could be overrided

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc