Is it possible to add link for event title?

More
7 years 11 months ago #81788 by Donna
Hi there,

Just wondering, is it possible for us to add a link to the event title?

I.e. the class "eb-event-title-containter" > itemprop="name" I want the user to be able to click on this title and be link to a page on our site?

Thanks & Kind Regards,
Donna

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #81814 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Is it possible to add link for event title?
Hi Donna

This question is not very clear to me. Could you please send me the link to the page you are talking about so that I can look at it to understand your requirement ?

Tuan

More
7 years 11 months ago #81881 by Donna
Hi Tuan,

Sorry for any confusion. I have attached a screenshot of our upcoming events page with the title highlighted.
You can see this link here: modocoaching.com.au/index.php/upcoming-events/training-calendar
(I gave you the log in details before in a ticket, if you need them again just let me know as our site is not live yet.)

I want the user to be able to click on the title of each event and have that link to another page.
For example: when they click on the heading Evolved Communication (I highlighted in yellow) I want that to link to and open a new page here: modocoaching.com.au/index.php/corporate/...volved-communication
Each event title might open a different page, but some of them might be the same, for example if we are re-running the same event on different dates.

Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks in advance for your help.
Kind Regards,
Donna
Attachments:

More
7 years 11 months ago #81885 by Dũng Nguyễn Việt
Replied by Dũng Nguyễn Việt on topic Is it possible to add link for event title?
Hello.
We have config to add link on title or not.
EventBooking Config => Themes tab => Hide Detail Button: set to NO
Thanks.

More
7 years 11 months ago #81897 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Donna

I understand this requirement. However, this is not supported in our extension (event doesn't have a field to allow entering URL of details page)

If you want to have this feature, some customization will be needed. It will take us few hours of working and will cost you 30$

Regards,

Tuan

More
7 years 11 months ago #82212 by Donna
Thanks Tuan,

We have decided not to make this change at this time.. but thank you for letting us know and offering your assistance.

Regards,
Donna

More
7 years 11 months ago #82218 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
OK Donna.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc