Invoice attached in Registration Approved Email

More
7 years 11 months ago #82200 by Hans
First of all: I am very much impressed! Events Booking did practically everything I wished (expect showing custom fields within the Registrant Management). Hip Hip!

One problem I could not fix so far (I guess I have not found the place to customice that): When I change the status of a registrant, the Registration Approved Email is sent. This mail includes the invoice again. Where can I stop sending the attachement?

Thx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 11 months ago #82219 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Invoice attached in Registration Approved Email
Hi Hans

I think it should work like that if you are using offline payment method:

1. At the time registrant sign up, they receive an invoice with PENDING status.

2. At the time admin approve the registration (mean the registrants completes payment), the system will send the same invoice to the registrant but with PAID status

I think it is logical. If you still want to change the behavior, we will help editing the code. Please submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site and we will help you with this modification

Regards,

Tuan

More
7 years 11 months ago #82222 by Hans
Dear Tuam
I agree, but the invoice in the second mail has still status open. Even if the status is closed, there is a certain risk that some of the partizipants pay the invoice a second time. So therefore I'll open the ticket, thank you.

Kind regards

Hans

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 11 months ago #82255 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Invoice attached in Registration Approved Email
Hi

My dev customized the code to disable this option for you. If anyone wants to do that, you can follow the instructions below:

1. Open the file components/com_eventbooking/helper/helper.php

2. Find the method sendRegistrationApprovedEmail

3. Remove these lines of code inside that method
Code:
if ($config->activate_invoice_feature && $row->invoice_number) { self::generateInvoicePDF($row); $mailer->addAttachment(JPATH_ROOT . '/media/com_eventbooking/invoices/' . self::formatInvoiceNumber($row->invoice_number, $config) . '.pdf'); }

After that, it should work as expected

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc