[SoIved] importing registrants 42 import 0 display

More
7 years 3 months ago #93477 by Philipp
Here's what my import file was lacking, straight from my support ticket:

1. The published column must has a numeric value like 0 (Pending), 1 (Published) instead of the text

2. [The import document] should has a payment_method column which contains name of payment method like os_paypal, os_offline. Now, I set it to os_offline if no data is being available for that column, so you don't have to worry about it

Maybe it helps... Philipp

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #104268 by raed
Hi ,
I try your product, would love to buy it but not having an update documentation is frustrating for me and I saw a lot of complaints regarding this thing.
Consider that ASAP will bring more customers and less Trouble Ticket opening.
Good luck.

More
6 years 7 months ago #104269 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic [Solved]Importing registrant 42 import 0 displayed
Yes, agree. Now, after gotting version 3.1.0 released, I will start updating documentation

Would be great if you still purchase the product to try, in case you need help, we are available here (and we usually fast with support, too)

Even if you are not happy with the product for some reasons, you can still request for refund from us :)

Tuan

More
6 years 7 months ago #104286 by raed
Seems good news, when you are planing to launch 3.1.0 released ? could you give me a specific date .
Thanks

More
6 years 7 months ago #104287 by Tuan Pham Ngoc

More
6 years 7 months ago #104298 by raed
That's is a really good change.
Encouraging you & your team I decide to purchase the product right now plus I trust you to update all documentation.
Please check my account status in moments.

More
6 years 7 months ago #104303 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic [Solved]Importing registrant 42 import 0 displayed
Many thanks. For the time being, please setup and use the extension, if you have questions or need support, please don't hesitate to ask us

Regards,

Tuan

More
6 years 6 months ago #104350 by raed
Hello Mr.Tuanpn,

I am a new customer for one of your products whos open a ticket but still waiting for any response kindly remind one of your team to reply with some info.

By the way, the ticket 66240 was assigned to someone then changed to no one responsible about it.

Me and & team cannot do anything waiting for your response to avoid any conflict in the website.
looking forward to receiving your feedback ASAP.
* Sorry if I used this thread but I did not have a chose or any other contact I can reach for you.

More
6 years 6 months ago #104351 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi

Please be patient and wait for me. I assigned it to my staff, but then I think it is better that I check it myself, so I un-assigned him from the ticket, nothing strange

I am working on support requests now, you support will be processed soon, don't worry

Tuan

More
6 years 6 months ago #104352 by raed
OK thank you ,
If you activate massages here to remind you better than only TT system because some of the issues have a dependence to others.
Me or my team ,we can't do anything in the system while we expecting you to do some changes in the system to avoid any conflict and we are behind the schedule not because of the ticket but for many reasons.
Hope you understand.
RAED

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc