Invalid argument supplied for foreach() ... /libraries/rad/form/form.php on line

• Thomas Handler
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 3 months ago #108447 by Thomas Handler
Hi,

I need to signup new registrants after the event has started.
But if I want to add a new registration to a event via the Registrant Manager (front end or back end)

I get this error messages and I don't see all the fields of the event...

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/lcclco5/public_html/administrator/components/com_eventbooking/libraries/rad/form/form.php on line 87

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in .../administrator/components/com_eventbooking/libraries/rad/form/form.php on line 278

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in .../administrator/components/com_eventbooking/libraries/rad/form/form.php on line 135

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in .../administrator/components/com_eventbooking/libraries/rad/form/form.php on line 143

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in .../administrator/components/com_eventbooking/libraries/rad/form/form.php on line 172

What's the problem and how can I fix it?
Anyone has any idea?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #108524 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hello Thomas

For now, maybe you can go to Events Booking -> Configuration, set Debug Mode config option to No so that the error won't be shown

Do you know exactly what I need to do to see the issue on my local computer so that I can check and fix it properly?

Regards,

Tuan

• Thomas Handler
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 3 months ago #108562 by Thomas Handler
Hi,

I have created a menu link for the frontend: com_eventbooking » Manage registrants
I have the same issue on the backend: Registrant Manager: Registrants

when I want to signup a new participant "manualy" (klick on the New button) I don't see all the fields of the event to fill.
Instead I see the error messages.

I don't know maybe I have done something wrong with the setup/configuration of the "Custom Fields" ...

Regards Thomas

More
6 years 3 months ago #108583 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Thomas

Maybe something related to your setup. Could you please submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of the site and link to that page?

I will check to see what's wrong and get it corrected

Regards,

Tuan

• Thomas Handler
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 3 months ago #108604 by Thomas Handler
Hi,

THX to Support -> Problem solved :-)
Was a misconfiguration in the Custom Formfields

More
6 years 3 months ago #108617 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Thanks for confirming Thomas :)

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc