Same registrant, single event, multiple registrations?

• Rick
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 11 months ago #112448 by Rick
Hi,

My Event Booking system is used for artists registering to submit entries for an exhibition. I want to allow individuals to be able to submit multiple, separate submissions with a registration payment for each registration.

I currently have 'User registration integration' enabled through Configuration. Duplicate registrations are enabled.

During testing my system, once a user has registered for the event and created an account if they log-in again then all fields are pre-filled with their initial registration data.

Is there a way that user with an account can create a separate registration for new information except for their username, password and email address? In other words, once a registration is completed does logging-in again as that user always take the user back to that initial registration data?

Or do I need to turn-off User Registration Integration and not allow the users to create a Joomla account with their registration so each one is treated as a unique user?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 11 months ago #112450 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Same registrant, single event, multiple registrations?
Hi Rick

So your problem is that you don't want the registration form is pre-populated with data from previous registration? If so, go to Events Booking -> Configuration, set the config option Auto Populate Registration Form Data to No should solve the issue

Regards,

Tuan

• Rick
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 11 months ago #112475 by Rick
Thank you Tuan. All good now.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 11 months ago #112485 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Same registrant, single event, multiple registrations?
Great. Thanks for confirming

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc