More
5 years 11 months ago #113302 by APOST
time with place holder was created by APOST
Hi,
I want to a custom field "arrival time" the time to appear as: 14:15
Display Settings > place holder: __:__
but no appear 14:15

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #113303 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic time with place holder
Unfortunately, at the moment, we don't have a field type for time. So you can only create a text custom field type to allow users to enter the time and infact, they can enter the text in any format they want

Tuan

More
5 years 11 months ago #113324 by James Riley
Replied by James Riley on topic time with place holder
Is there any way to implement an input mask on a field? Another form extension I use let’s me define input masks for forcing custom formatting like this.

James Riley .: EventBooking user since 2014 ::: JoomDonation user since 2016 :.
.: grfx & web design / IT / AV @ St. Therese Institute of Faith and Mission, Bruno, SK, Canada :.

More
5 years 11 months ago #113329 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic time with place holder
We don't support it at the moment. To implement input mask, we would have to insert another javascript library which I don't really want (because we are using one library for validation already)

For now, I won't have plan to support input mask. We might come back and support it in next major release (Events Booking 4). At that version, we might remove javascript validation, using HTML 5 pattern ( html5pattern.com/ ) for basic client side validation and use server side validation eventbookingdoc.joomservices.com/basic-s...eld-data-server-side for more complicated validation)

With that said, input mask won't be available soon

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc