• Leon Treff
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
5 years 9 months ago #115297 by Leon Treff
CSS styles lost was created by Leon Treff
Hello,
I have tried your recommendation to colour the title box of a category, and added this code

.eb-category-1 .eb-box-heading, eb-category-1eb-event .eb-box-heading
{
background: red;
}

to Custom CSS. After having removed this code from Custom CSS, the original styles of the categories list is lost and looks like in the attachment.

Please could you tell me, why the original styles are no more being applied and where some relicts of the added custom style code may still be stored.

I have cleared caches and reinstalled EB. I use a local test environnement which is not reachable from outside, so I cannot give you access.

Sincerely,
Leon
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 9 months ago #115298 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic CSS styles lost
Hello Leon

Removing that custom css should not affect categories list in the module as well, so it must cause by something esle

We actually doesn't have any css for the categories module, so that css is actually inherited from your site template

If you want to have it it changed to something, I guess you will need to add custom css or submit a support ticket so that we can help you (of course we need to have access to your site to do that)

Tuan

• Leon Treff
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
5 years 9 months ago #115317 by Leon Treff
Replied by Leon Treff on topic CSS styles lost
Hello again,
I forgot to tell that my test site only uses Joomla 3.8.10, EB 3.6.0, Eshop 3.0.3 and Eshop-fashion-pro 2.0.3 template.
So this CSS rouble should be solved within this contexte.
I have checked my site page and compared to the EB demo page. They look the same, as you can persuade yourself with the attaches files.
Why the adding and deleting of your proposed Custom CSS code did disrupt the layout of the categories list? What template files could be affected, and how to reinstall those to get the rendering of the EB Demo site?

Sincerely,
Leon
Attachments:

More
5 years 9 months ago #115318 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic CSS styles lost
Hi Leon

I would say that adding/deleting that propose css code should not affect anything in the module you mentioned

Adding/removing that custom css code should only effect the background color of the box heading on events list default layout and event detail page only, nothing else

So if something is lost, I would say that it causes by something else, not this behavior

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc