Field Assignment Plug-in

• Richard
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 3 months ago #121320 by Richard
Field Assignment Plug-in was created by Richard
The new Field Assignment Plug-in is a great new feature which I had hoped would have solved one of the usability issues that I have with Events Booking. When training my clients to use Custom Fields their reaction was always one of confusion when I explained that before you create your new custom field you have to create the event where you're going to use it.

So, when I saw you could allocate the field from the event I was excited that this problem would disappear.

However, it doesn't work that way! Because, in the Custom Field you cannot choose All Selected Events and leave the list of Events blank, you HAVE to select an event.

If you could change this behaviour so you can select All Selected Events and leave the Event list blank then you would solve the problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #121341 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Field Assignment Plug-in
Thanks for your suggestion. I will look at this option again (next week as this week I am busy working on something else) and might implement the suggested change

I will let you know if I implement it. I don't remember the reason I made it works like that, maybe to prevent user mistake

Anyway, I will update you with the decision after having time to look at it carefully

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc