Hide ALL small table fields on Mobile?

• Stephan Hodges
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
5 years 3 months ago #121394 by Stephan Hodges
Hide ALL small table fields on Mobile? was created by Stephan Hodges
I would like to hide all the fields such as "Event Start Date" "Individual Price", "Location", that appear in the small table before or to the right of the event description. I only really want to hide them when looking from a phone, but always hiding would probably be better.

We can put all the information from that small table into the actual event description and control formatting more easily.

I found how to hide most of the fields, but cannot find how to hide "Event Start Date" and "Individual Price".

I also tried searching for this on the forum and read some discussions, but didn't find this information.

hymcillinois.com/programs/workshops

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #121395 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Hide ALL small table fields on Mobile?
Hello Stephan

We don't have a config option to allow hiding these information at the moment. So if you want to hide it completely, some small modification to the layout will be needed

You can submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of the site and link to the page. Our support staff can help with this modification

Regards,

Tuan

• Stephan Hodges
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
5 years 2 months ago #121694 by Stephan Hodges
Replied by Stephan Hodges on topic Hide ALL small table fields on Mobile?
Thanks. I missed your reply and just now saw it.

More
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #121716 by James Riley
Replied by James Riley on topic Hide ALL small table fields on Mobile?
Your site doesn't appear to use a responsive template (I could get a mobile site layout to show up on my desktop browser set to mobile size)... but you can force the Event Properties table to move under the description when viewed on a smaller-that-large-desktop-sized screen by entering this CSS rule-set into [ Jooma Admin -> Event Booking -> Configuration -> Custom CSS tab -> Custom CSS box ]
Code:
@media (max-width: 980px) { div.eb-event-properties-table{clear:both !important;} }

The 980px seemed to be the correct value for your site when I tested it. Adjust the value as necessary.
On a fully responsive template, I would use this rule-set to expand the event description to full width (note the smaller "max-width" too):
Code:
@media (max-width: 535px) { div.eb-event-properties-table{clear:both !important;} div.eb-description-details{width:100% !important;} }

If you'd still rather completely hide the table, change the above "clear: both !important;" to "display:none !important;", but you'll loose the date for your event...

James Riley .: EventBooking user since 2014 ::: JoomDonation user since 2016 :.
.: grfx & web design / IT / AV @ St. Therese Institute of Faith and Mission, Bruno, SK, Canada :.
Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by James Riley.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc