View Payment Status on registrants list in frontend

• Sascha Buchda
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 2 months ago #121972 by Sascha Buchda
Hello,

is there a way to include the payment status of a registrant on the registrants list in thre frontend ( eventbookingdoc.joomservices.com/fronten...lay-registrants-list ). I can add and remove custom fields, but i see no way how to influence which "basic" fields from events booking are shown.

Thanks in advance!

With kind regards,

Sascha

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 2 months ago #121991 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic View Payment Status on registrants list in frontend
Hi Sascha

We don't support showing that information on the page. The reason is because it's showing for public, so that information is not needed. If registrants want to see the information, he can access to a different page called Registration History to see it

If you still want to show that information on the page, you will need to make a small customization to the code. The file you need to customize is components/com_eventbooking/themes/default/registrantlist/default.php

Regards,

Tuan

• Sascha Buchda
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 2 months ago #122055 by Sascha Buchda
Replied by Sascha Buchda on topic View Payment Status on registrants list in frontend
Hello Tuan,

I found the appropriate place. Whatsoever, I am stuck with the name of the field containing the payment status. Can you help me out?

<?php echo $row->last_name ; ?>

What is the appropriate field instead of last_name?

Thanks in advance!

Sascha

More
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #122059 by James Riley
Replied by James Riley on topic View Payment Status on registrants list in frontend
Looking at the column names in the __eb_registrants database table, the data you're looking for is likely contained in the payment_status column.

Try <?php echo $row->payment_status; ?>

James Riley .: EventBooking user since 2014 ::: JoomDonation user since 2016 :.
.: grfx & web design / IT / AV @ St. Therese Institute of Faith and Mission, Bruno, SK, Canada :.
Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by James Riley.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 2 months ago #122060 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic View Payment Status on registrants list in frontend
Hello

You can look at the file components/com_eventbooking/themes/default/registrants/default.php and use the same code
Code:
<?php switch ($row->published) { case 0 : echo JText::_('EB_PENDING'); break; case 1 : echo JText::_('EB_PAID'); break; case 2 : echo JText::_('EB_CANCELLED'); break; case 3: echo JText::_('EB_WAITING_LIST'); break; } ?>

Please note that after you complete the change, you should move the modified file to PATH_TO_TEMPLATE/html/com_eventbooking/registrantlist folder so that the change won't be lost when you update to future releases of the extension

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc