Discounts and Group rates issues

• Martin Draeger
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 2 months ago #122456 by Martin Draeger
Discounts and Group rates issues was created by Martin Draeger
Hello,

I have both group rates, student rates and earlybird discounts. The issue is, even with group rates set to a specific $ based on number of enrollments, the system still uses the earlybird discount rate. How can we tell the system to use the higher of the discount, where applicable?

Also, how do we tell the system to not double discount?

Thanks

Martin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #122482 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Discounts and Group rates issues
Hello Martin

Unfortunately, it's not possible. When you setup multiple discount options, all the discounts will be calculated and used for the registration. We don't have option to only use the highest discount option only

Tuan

More
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #122522 by Ian Shere
Replied by Ian Shere on topic Discounts and Group rates issues
[strike]This is the first time I have used group rates AND early bird discounts in conjunction. They are not stacking. In fact, group rates are being completely ignored and only the early bird discount is applied. The group rates show on the details page, but just not applied.

I've searched for a toggle that's set to off, but cannot find it. If I remove the Early Bird discount, then the group rate applies. So I can only think I've missed turning something on though I cannot see mention of a toggle anywhere in the documentation.[/strike]

Sorry, ignore this. Yes they do stack - just too many figures that were similar - it looked like they weren't. Apologies.

I'll +1 the "use biggest discount" option. Seen it many times on other sites and it could be useful going forward.
Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by Ian Shere. Reason: Pilot error! :-)

More
5 years 2 months ago #122530 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Discounts and Group rates issues
We will leave this discussion open here (or maybe move it to features wishlist forum). If there are more customers need the "use biggest discount" feature, I will consider supporting it in future releases

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Martin Draeger

More
4 years 11 months ago #124964 by Randy Ruschak
Replied by Randy Ruschak on topic Discounts and Group rates issues
Tuan, sorry to jump this thread.

I would like that capability as well.

thanks,
Randy

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc