• Donal
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
5 years 2 months ago #122514 by Donal
Hi,

I've 2 questions...
1) Are there any plans to implement an "Interested" list, similar, but seperate to the waiting list, whereby people can join a list, obligation free to express interest in a possible future event?
2) I would like to show an additional tick box and information if somebody decides to pay by deposit. If they choose deposit payment, the extra field should appear and then becomes necessary to tick. If the customer pays the full amount, then there is no requirement for the tick box to be shown. Is this possible?

Regards,
Donal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #122538 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Register Interest List and Dependent Custom Fields
Hi Donal

1=> Yes, it's something which I might add support for in the future. For registering Interested, not sure what information from user should be collected?

2=> No, it's not possible. We don't support that feature, unfortunately

Tuan

• Donal
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
5 years 2 months ago #122565 by Donal
1) In my opinion, it should be possible to configure each field (Yes, No, Required), and when it should be collected:
a) Interested List (e.g. Yes)
b) Registration (e.g. Yes, Required)
c) Waiting List (e.g. No)

My requirements would be different to somebody else's, but if each field can be configured, then everybody's requirements can be met.

There seems to be a lot of interest in an pre registration of interest list. It would be a huge addition to EB.

Regards,
D

More
5 years 2 months ago #122575 by Emily Bennett
Replied by Emily Bennett on topic Register Interest List and Dependent Custom Fields
Our context:

We publicize a save the date notice, sometimes up to 18-36 months in advance because people travel by air to our events.
Our registration is "Disabled" until we get pricing from the meeting place. Then registration is enabled because we know the pricing.

What would work for us:
A remind me to registrer feature, similar to a waiting list with a different name.
A person can give a name, email, and/or phone number.
When we enable registration, we could enable "send notice to waiting list" option with a custom message template in the same tab area as thank yous/confirmations etc.
As people register and pay, they move off that waiting list
Admin's could send a reminder on demand (another custom message) to the shorter list as people move from waiting list ot registered list.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc