Balanced ratio of man and women in dancing classes

• Sascha Buchda
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago #123086 by Sascha Buchda
Hello,

is there a way way to enforce a balanced ratio for dancing classes during the registration process? Usually we provide a pair registration (via group registration) and a single registration (individual registration) for our dancing classes. Generally, there are only a few people using the individual registration, as a result we usually have a balanced ratio between man and woman.

Whatsoever, this has been a topic ever since and it woud be nice to ensure a balanced ratio during the registration process. We distinguish man and women registering individually by a custom field (follower = women, man = leader). In case the ratio between man and women excceds a certain limit, it would be nice to allow for waing list registration only. E.g. in case there are 4 male registrations and 6 female registrations, switch two waiting list registration or block other female registrations unless another male registration comes in.

The means to accomplish the balanced man-woman-ratio (I mentioned aining list) does not matter, the ultimate objective is to ensure a balanced ratio in the registration process.

Any ideas how to set this up wiht events booking? I thought about tickets type plugin but I don't think this will work, since the ratio matters and the ticket types plugin limits the number of tickets of a specific type to a fixed amount.

Thanks in advance,

Sascha

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #123097 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Balanced ratio of man and women in dancing classes
Hi Sascha

Unfortunately, this is a special requirement and not supported by Events Booking. If you really need this feature, you will need to find someone to customize the extension to provide this feature for you

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc