CSS id for waiting list registration complete page

• Roger Clarke
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
4 years 10 months ago #125759 by Roger Clarke
Hi,
I need to apply styling to the registration complete and waiting list complete pages.
The registration complete page has id="eb-registration-complete-page" but there is no id specified for the waiting list complete page. Would you be able to add one please?
Thanks,
Roger

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #125774 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic CSS id for waiting list registration complete page
Hello Roger

We could not change the id. However, I just added some code to add extra css class eb-waiting-list-complete to registration complete page for waiting list

Base on that class, I believe you can apply custom style if needed

Regards,

Tuan

• Roger Clarke
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
4 years 10 months ago #125786 by Roger Clarke
Replied by Roger Clarke on topic CSS id for waiting list registration complete page
Hi Tuan,

I can see where you have added that class in the code but I think that might be the wrong place - the code used to display waitinglist confirm page is in site\themes\default\waitinglist\default.php. I think it just needs the equivalent id and classes from the \complete\default.php file you've amended.

I also get a blue bar for the info message on this page that isn't shown on the registration complete page so maybe that line of code could also be updated from the registration complete page so that they match?

Thanks,
Roger

More
4 years 10 months ago #125820 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic CSS id for waiting list registration complete page
Hi Roger

I think I understand your requirement now. I updated code on server. You can access to My Downloads menu item, download latest package, upgrade it to your site then check it again. It should work as expected

Tuan

• Roger Clarke
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
4 years 10 months ago #125887 by Roger Clarke
Replied by Roger Clarke on topic CSS id for waiting list registration complete page
Hi Tuan,
That's perfect, thank you!
Roger

More
4 years 10 months ago #125906 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
You're welcome

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc