Fullcalendar custom layouts

• ci-zeto
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 5 months ago #129958 by ci-zeto
Fullcalendar custom layouts was created by ci-zeto
Is there a possibility to have more than one custom layout in fullcalendar? Now there is only default.php and if I use this layout in for example 2 different menus I have to add if/else which making code much less readable. If there is tell me where in code I can modify it to have layout1.php and layout2.php for different menus?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 5 months ago #129959 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Fullcalendar custom layouts
Hello

To be able to use different layout, you will need to:

- Make a copy of the file components/com_eventbooking/view/fullcalendar/tmpl/default.xml, name it to something else (like default1.xml). Change title in that xml file so that it become Full Calendar 1 or something like that

- Then make a copy of components/com_eventbooking/themes/default/fullcalendar/default.php, change it to default1.php and add any code you want there

Now, when you create menu items, you should see two full calendar options to choose from

Tuan

• ci-zeto
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 5 months ago #129966 by ci-zeto
Replied by ci-zeto on topic Fullcalendar custom layouts
ok made copy of components/com_eventbooking/view/fullcalendar/tmpl/default.xml, changed title in copied xml file and made copy of components/com_eventbooking/themes/default/fullcalendar/default.php

Now, when you create menu items, you should see two full calendar options to choose from

Where are those options to select? When I click on "Select" in field "Menu Item Type" there is only one "Full Calendar". When I choose this menu type there is no option to select specific layout.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 4 months ago #130000 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Fullcalendar custom layouts
Hello

After you created the copied layout as mentioned, there should be a new menu option like Full Calendar 1 to choose from. If it is not available, maybe there is something wrong with the creation. You can submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site so that we can check and correct it

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc