The final price is not calculated correctly.

More
4 years 3 months ago #131139 by stas
I make several types of tickets. I indicate that it is required to collect information about the participants. In arbitrary fields I do a checkbox to pay for additional services. I indicate that the checkbox should be displayed only for the form of group participants. When a participant selects a checkbox, the price increases; if it cancels the checkbox, the price does not decrease. If you select for example 3 tickets and check the box of only one participant, then the additional price of all three participants will be added to the total price. How to fix the error?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 3 months ago #131142 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic The final price is not calculated correctly.
Hello

It's hard to tell what's wrong without checking it directly on your site. So please submit a support ticket sending us:

- Super admin account of your site
- Link to registration form of that event
-Tell me name of checkbox field you are talking about

I will check to see what's wrong and get it sorted

Regards,

Tuan

More
4 years 3 months ago #131168 by stas
Unfortunately, the site is not ready at the moment, the localhost is used.

In the first photo I selected one ticket. The price was determined correctly.

In the second photo I indicated an additional service + $ 100 (checkbox). As a result, the final amount was calculated immediately for 2 services

In 3 photos I canceled the additional service (removed the checkbox). The total amount has not changed. Summation of the ticket and 2 services continues.
Attachments:

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 3 months ago #131174 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic The final price is not calculated correctly.
Hello

For checking this issue, we will need to check it directly on your site. Without checking it directly, there is no way for us to know what's wrong

So please setup the site to a public accessible server and give us the access so that we can check it

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc