Problem with Registration History Page and PayPal Plugin

• Joshua Goldberg
  • Topic Author
More
5 months 3 weeks ago #162139 by Joshua Goldberg
Replied by Joshua Goldberg on topic Problem with Registration History Page and PayPal Plugin
It works now! Thanks :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 3 weeks ago #162157 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Great. Thanks for confirming

Tuan

• Joshua Goldberg
  • Topic Author
More
5 months 5 days ago #162536 by Joshua Goldberg
Replied by Joshua Goldberg on topic Problem with Registration History Page and PayPal Plugin
Hi Tuan,

Bad news! I had only tested that closing the window, or otherwise cancelling the workflow during the payment step wouldn't lead to them changing to the new payment method with an invalid status.
I hadn't tested whether successful payments from this flow would work. I've now had 2 people pay using the registration history page, and neither one had their payment status correctly updated. It's still reflecting offline payment and pending. The onyl thing that *did* get updated was the amount. It now shows the Mollie processing fee of €0.36

More
5 months 5 days ago #162537 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Joshua

So what payment method users were using to make payment? Please let me know so that I can check it further. Are you saying that they are using EB Mollie payment plugin from us ?

Tuan

• Joshua Goldberg
  • Topic Author
More
4 months 3 weeks ago #162644 by Joshua Goldberg
So originally they use os_offline payment plugin.
using the registration history page, they now get the option to switch to the EB Mollie plugin or the EB Paypal plugin instead and complete their payment.
But when they make payment through the registration history page now, their payment method, transaction ID and payment status never get updated.

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #162650 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Joshua

I checked and could not confirm this error. I just tried it on our demo site and it is working well for me

In your case, could you please confirm that when users register for your events using PayPal, everything is still working as expected?

Maybe you should access to My Downloads menu item, download latest package and update it to your site, then test it again one more time ?

Tuan

• Joshua Goldberg
  • Topic Author
More
4 months 5 days ago #163035 by Joshua Goldberg
Paypal is working correctly. It's EB_Mollie that is not. I will check for the latest download

More
4 months 5 days ago #163036 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
OK Joshua

Please download latest version of Mollie payment plugin, update it to your site. Then check it again and update us with the result

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc