Is it possible to add extra tooltips to the submit event form?

• Heather Baggaley
  • Topic Author
More
4 months 2 weeks ago #162852 by Heather Baggaley
Hi
I am setting up to allow people to submit their own events and would like to add some extra tooltips. Is this possible?
Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #162872 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Where should these tooltips be used? Could you please explain more details about what you are trying to do ?

Tuan

• Heather Baggaley
  • Topic Author
More
4 months 2 weeks ago #162879 by Heather Baggaley
Hi
You have done an excellent job on this and I know we can edit them from 'translate' and EXPLAIN but I wonder if we can add some. See pic for black boxed tool tip I refer to.
Also am looking for a way to add ticket type for 'add event' (For instance someone submitting and event may want, two types of tickets say 'normal' & VIP) At the moment they can only add one price, one ticket type. Add ticket types can only be done via admin on backend.
The link you provided on your help doc goes to an error page :  eventbookingdoc.joomservices.com/frontend-items/submit-event
Attachments:

More
4 months 1 week ago #162896 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hello

1. I don't know exactly what fields you want to add tooltip. However, it will require code modification

2. To allow users to add ticket types from frontend, please edit Events Booking - Ticket Types plugin, set Show On Frontend parameter to Yes and it will be available on frontend submit event form for users to add ticket types

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc