Reply to email address on registration notification email to admins

• Bevan Calliess
  • Topic Author
More
3 months 3 weeks ago #163123 by Bevan Calliess
I have a question about the event registration and event waitlist notification emails that are sent to the admins.

On the new registration notification email that is sent to admins when a new person registers for a walk, the reply to address is set as the person who registered.  This is quite convenient if the admin wishes to reply to the registrant as they can just reply to the email.

On the waitlist notification email that is sent to the admins the reply to address is not the person joining the waitlist, it is the reply to email address we have set in the Mail settings of the extension.  

Is there a way to change the waitlist emails to have a reply to address of the person joining the waitlist?
I have attached two screen shots provided by our event co-ordinator that show the different reply to addresses for the 2 emails.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #163129 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Bevan

That makes sense. I updated code of the extension to have it works like that. Please access to My Downloads menu item, download latest package of Events Booking, upgrade it to your site, then check it again. It should work as you want

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bevan Calliess

• Bevan Calliess
  • Topic Author
More
3 months 3 weeks ago #163181 by Bevan Calliess
Hi Tuan,

Thank you for the speedy response. The version number on My Downloads page is 4.7.0 which is the same as currently installed version?  Was the change so small it did not warrant version increment?

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #163182 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Yes. I do not release new version for such small change (there are other improvements in the package as well, but I will only release version later, maybe the next week or the next two weeks)

For now, just download latest package, upgrade it to the site to use the improvements

Regards,

Tuan

• Bevan Calliess
  • Topic Author
More
3 months 3 weeks ago #163183 by Bevan Calliess
Thanks Tuan,

Fantastic service as always

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #163184 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
You're welcome !

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc