summary of booking form - subtotal calculated wrong

• Florian78
  • Topic Author
More
3 months 1 day ago - 3 months 1 day ago #164038 by Florian78
Hi,

whenever the price of the event is set to 0 but ticket types are defined e.g. for members and non-members the subtotal is calculated wrong with 0.

Is there a way to have a price setting so the subtotal is calculated correctly?
The amount is calculated correct only the subtotal is wrong.

Best regards
Florian
Last edit: 3 months 1 day ago by Florian78.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 1 day ago #164040 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic summary of booking form - subtotal calculated wrong
Hi

You cannot use Ticket Types with shopping cart. So go to Events Booking -> Configuration, set Activate Shopping Cart config option to No, then check it again. The error would be gone

Regards,

Tuan

• Florian78
  • Topic Author
More
3 months 1 day ago - 3 months 1 day ago #164044 by Florian78
Hi Tuan,

well, I use it. The only thing which isn't working is the wrong calculation with the subtotal. everything else works just fine...so maybe the Ticket Types should get a slight adoption. Or maybe I should rephrase it...please let the ticket types work with shopping cart config in a correct manner.
Would be a great value if it would work also with shopping cart enabled, too.
If not, it would be nice to be able to enable/disable the shopping cart feature per event and not all or nothing...becaue I cannot disable the shopping cart feature for all events...

Best regards
Florian
Last edit: 3 months 1 day ago by Florian78.

More
3 months 1 day ago #164045 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic summary of booking form - subtotal calculated wrong
Hi Florian

As mentioned, ticket types won't work with shopping cart. It could not handle the case when you add two events to cart, one with ticket types and one without ticket types for example

So in case you use Ticket types, please disable shopping cart as I said. It could not work together

Tuan

• Florian78
  • Topic Author
More
3 months 20 hours ago #164056 by Florian78
Hi Tuan,

it is kind of interesting that the shopping cart feature is working but not with this specific event.
I guess as soon as ticket types is integrated into an event it isn't possible to add more events into the cart. So basically it would work as I would expect besides the wrong calculation of subtotal for this specific event. but it's impossible to add additional events...
so basically the shopping cart feature is turned on (because I need it for other events, where it works just fine)
those specific event where ticket types is integrated basically works to, it isn't possible to add more events. the only downside is that the subtotal line is going to be displayed and it doesn't calculate correctly. for me it would be fine whenever the ticket type is going to be used...the subtotal line shouldn't be displayed at all because there is only one event bookable.

does this make any sense for you?

Br, Florian

• Florian78
  • Topic Author
More
3 months 17 hours ago #164063 by Florian78
one more question:

if ticket types isn't working properly with shopping cart, what else can be used to fulfil the use case of different ticket types (e.g. member price / non-member price)?

I guess it is a requested feature to have different price tags for different reasons within an event and this should be also usable with the shopping cart.

Br, Florian

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc