Event listing only (no registrations)?

• Melissa
  • Topic Author
More
1 month 4 weeks ago #164830 by Melissa
Is it possible to display the dates for events, without them being available to register? 

Let me try to explain: I have early registration open, so people who receive a link that's not on the menu can register for all events. However, I would like to list all the events on a different page (that is on menu), but people who go to that page can't register, just see the dates. No log in is needed for early registration access. I don't want to restrict registration access with a password or date (the early registration page should still work freely). 

I hope that makes sense. Is it possible?
Thanks,
Melissa

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 4 weeks ago #164834 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Event listing only (no registrations)?
Hi Melissa

That's unfortunately, not possible. You can set Registration Type to Disable registration and registration won't be allowed/displayed

But if you do that, people who you sends the link won't be allowed to process registration, too

So in this case, the only option would be using password. Or customize code to remove the buttons at the page you want

Tuan

• Melissa
  • Topic Author
More
1 month 4 weeks ago #164865 by Melissa
Replied by Melissa on topic Event listing only (no registrations)?
Thanks for the quick reply.

I don't want to disable registration for all or apply a password so I will just wait until early registration ends and then display the events.

More
1 month 4 weeks ago #164877 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Event listing only (no registrations)?
OK Melissa. That's fine !

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc