bank transfer

• Gerhard Schuberth
  • Topic Author
More
1 month 6 days ago #165832 by Gerhard Schuberth
bank transfer was created by Gerhard Schuberth
Hi all!
I am looking for a bank transfer plug in:
"COPILOT",The AI aswered:Certainly! Joom Donation is an extension for Joomla that allows you to manage events and accept payments. If you’re looking to integrate payment via bank transfer (specifically with Erste Bank), here are some steps you can follow:
  1. Bank Transfer Payment Plugin:
    • Joom Donation provides a bank transfer payment plugin that you can use. This plugin allows customers to choose the bank transfer payment option during registration.
    • After submitting the registration, the confirmation page will include bank details specifically for customers who have selected the bank transfer payment method.
    • You can configure messages for offline payment, which will only be displayed to users who choose the bank transfer option.
This is, what I am looking for
wkrgds
Gerhard

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 month 5 days ago #165849 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic bank transfer
Hi Gerhard

I believe you can use Offline Payment Plugin to handle this requirement. See docs.joomdonation.com/eventsbooking/basi...gins/offline-payment

Regards,

Tuan

• Gerhard Schuberth
  • Topic Author
More
1 month 5 days ago #165857 by Gerhard Schuberth
Replied by Gerhard Schuberth on topic bank transfer
Hi Tuan
I use offline payment for offline payment. The function I am looking for, which is used by many shops in the meantime ist asking for the bank, while the bank name is shown as a drop down list (e.g. Raiffeisen, Erste bank, Volksbank...) than you are transferred to your bank and you can log in with your credentials (Verfügernummer) and you start your payment process directly with your bank account...
This process is more accepted than paypal or credit card with my "customers" 
In the meantime I know the name: EPS - see enclosed screen shot
wkrgds Gerhard
Attachments:

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 month 5 days ago #165864 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic bank transfer
Hi Gerhard

Usually, that would require using a payment gateway which support that kind of banks payment. We do not have that kind of payment plugin available, unfortunately

You will need to choose a payment gateway which support that, and then develop a payment plugin to work with that payment gateway

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc