Frontend French Translation updated - Event Booking 4.8.0

• Lionel Charrier
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
1 month 3 weeks ago - 1 month 3 weeks ago #165168 by Lionel Charrier
I have updated the French translation for Front End I have compressed my file  fr-FR.com_eventbooking.ini-FrontEnd-4.8.0.zip to be able to post it here.
The uncompressed file is fr-FR.com_eventbooking.ini  and should be located in language/fr-FR

Kind Regards

Lionel

File Attachment:

File Name: fr-FR.com_....8.0.zip
File Size:19 KB
Last edit: 1 month 3 weeks ago by Lionel Charrier.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #165173 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Lionel

Thanks for sharing the translation. Look like it was not uploaded. Could you please zip and upload it again?

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lionel Charrier

• Lionel Charrier
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
1 month 3 weeks ago #165198 by Lionel Charrier
Replied by Lionel Charrier on topic Frontend French Translation updated - Event Booking 4.8.0
Hi Tuan. In the translation, you may notice that I have translated Deposit by "Arrhes ou Acompte". Both are a kind of deposit however the legal conditions are quite different.
I do not know if other countries have such specific terms.
What is the deposit called Arrhes in France
The Arrhes does not obligate you to purchase. However, they are lost if you cancel your purchase (unless the contract provides for the possibility of recovering the deposit in the event of cancellation).
The professional who does not provide the goods or services must reimburse you double the deposit paid.

What is the deposit called Acompte in France
The Acompte is a first payment on the purchase of goods or services.
You and the professional are each obliged to keep your commitments. A contract, a purchase order or the fact of paying an Acompte are considered a commitment.
Thus, the professional must provide you with the goods or the provision of services and you must purchase the goods or the service provided for in the contract (unless otherwise agreed between the two of you).
If one of the two parties to the contract goes back on its commitment, the party which has withdrawn may be ordered to pay damages: Sum of money intended to repair the damage suffered.

Kind regards
Lionel