Total is Individual Registrant PLUS Ticket Types?

• wirecreative
  • Topic Author
More
6 months 3 weeks ago - 6 months 3 weeks ago #161790 by wirecreative
Hi, I'm using Ticket Types for the first time. I'm confused about how to configure this correctly.

We have an event with three Ticket Types: Adult - $50, Child - $40, and Baby - $0.

We also have the Price field for the event set as $50.

When I go through the Registration process, the checkout page starts with the Price of $50 before the ticket quantites are selected, and then it is adding the cost of the tickets to that $50. But, the total should be only the total of the tickets without that additional $50. However, if I remove the general Price setting, then the Event listing says that the Event is Free, which is not accurate, either.

I'm sure I'm missing something in the set-up, right?

Thanks, Greg
Last edit: 6 months 3 weeks ago by wirecreative.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• wirecreative
  • Topic Author
More
6 months 3 weeks ago #161791 by wirecreative
Replied by wirecreative on topic Total is Individual Registrant PLUS Ticket Types?
Never mind. I figured it out. We should set the general Price at 0.00 AND THEN put something in the Price Text field, like: "Adult - $50, Child - $40, Baby - $0."

This is not intuitive to me, so maybe there's a clearer way to present it, or with a note of some kind on the Ticket Types tab explaining what to do.

More
6 months 3 weeks ago #161792 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Total is Individual Registrant PLUS Ticket Types?
Hi

What you did is correct. Set Price of the event to 0 and put the price information into Price Text setting of the event

Regards,

Tuan