Hide Prices in Category View

• Dorado
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 4 months ago #91627 by Dorado
Hide Prices in Category View was created by Dorado
Could there be an option to hide prices in the category view, and only show them in the product view? It seems like it should be very easy to implement.

Even better would be if this was not sitewide, but selectable per category or per item.

Not like catalog mode, a functional store, just not showing prices until you actually view the item. This would be helpful for items with no base price but only prices per option or for sites where many items in a category are all the same price so the price is just clutter.

I would also like the option to turn off the "Add to cart" button on category view, since you cannot add to cart until you choose an option.

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 3 months ago #92102 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Hide Prices in Category View
Hello Dorado,

Currently, there is no configure option for this now. We will consider to do it in the future.

Sincerely, Giang

More
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #94080 by siptec
Replied by siptec on topic Hide Prices in Category View
I would like to see this function as well. Is there a way to edit the theme to get this result?

Made my own theme and edited the products_list.php found in the view/common directory.
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by siptec.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 3 weeks ago #96767 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Hide Prices in Category View
Hello Siptec,

You can edit the files components/com_eshop/themes/default/views/common/products.php and components/com_eshop/themes/default/views/common/products_list.php to hide price if you want.

Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong