Options dynamic price

• Gordon Hiebert
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #105623 by Gordon Hiebert
Options dynamic price was created by Gordon Hiebert
Some day it would be good to allow options pricing using a spreadsheet grid.

It is good that multiple categories are permitted per product,that saves a lot of time.
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Gordon Hiebert.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 5 months ago #105802 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Options dynamic price
Hello Gordon,

I am sorry but can you explain more about the feature that you want to have?

Sincerely, Giang

• Gordon Hiebert
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #105924 by Gordon Hiebert
Replied by Gordon Hiebert on topic Options dynamic price
Well what happened was that I started to request dynamic pricing, that is, the price should change as the customer selects an Option. But then I realized the program already has that ability. Good going! But I could not delete the comment.

So then I thought, with the photographs that I sell, there are so many size and price choices that it would be nice to have an Options list that drew its information from a spreadsheet grid. The rows are product options, and the columns hold pricing for each. It would appear as a grid in the Options box. There is a Magento addon like that. Hope that helps. It is just a way of saving hours of inputting data. I hate typing numbers heh heh If you wish I can provide a picture of what I mean. Naturally I would expect the info to come from a CSV file rather than directly from the Excel file, since it is so easy to export data like that from spreadsheets.

I do see there is an Import Add-on which I have not investigated, I do not know if it allows importing Options.

I might look at some way to edit the database directly to input Options, which I would enjoy doing, but at that point for safety I would ask your advice on what fields to edit.
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Gordon Hiebert.

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong