EShop Downloads: Select multiple payment status that downloads are allowed.

• Patrick Jackson
  • Topic Author
More
7 months 2 weeks ago #160511 by Patrick Jackson
Tuan,

I have a customer with EShop that I've realised has a glitch in their business processes at the moment that a feature suggestion being implemented would get around.

Currently they have Downloads attached to their Products, and the Downloads only become available when the order is Completed.

They service schools, so often the purchase is made via a Purchase Order, so is an offline payment that needs to be processed. Purchase Orders can take a while to compete payment, so they have been manually sending customers the files while that happens. This is causing some various issues with emails being falsely flagged as spam.

Rather than changing the order from Pending straight to Complete to allow the downloads, I was hoping to suggest to them that they could change the order to Processed, and then in the EShop configuration set multiple order status for defaults for the system, and potentially at a per product level, so that downloads could be triggered when the order is in Complete and/or Processed and/or other selected order statuses.

By having the downloads available at Processed, that would still allow the downloads while the purchase order was awaiting payment, and then still provided an extra stage in the process to then change the order to Complete when the payment was finally received.

Hoping you can make this an option, or advise where it is if it's already in EShop somewhere.

Patrick Jackson

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 months 1 week ago #160733 by Giang Dinh Truong
Dear Patrick Jackson,

Thank you for submitting the ticket here. I read your post. However, I suggest you to go to edit os_offline payment plugin. At "Order Status", change from Pending to Complete.

So if customers use os_offlne payment plugin, after placing order, the order status will be Complete instead of Pending. And they can download the file normally.

I hope this is useful.

Sincerely, Giang

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong