improvement of product presentation in Category layout view

• Eric de Waal
  • Topic Author
More
6 months 6 hours ago #161861 by Eric de Waal
Hi,

I suggest to add the following CSS to make all product boxes in 'Category layout view' equal height, and move the button to the bottum of the box, even when there is little text above:
Code:
#products-list > .row {   display: flex;  /* create a flex row */   flex-flow: row wrap;   align-items: stretch; /* makes all items in the row equal height */ } div.ajax-block-product {   display: flex;   flex-direction: column; /* all product details in column vertically aligned */ } .eshop-buttons {   margin-top: auto; /* aligns button at the bottom of the box */ }

Best,
Eric

PS I also suggest to include the items in each box in an inner div with a specific class. That way, it's easy to add a border. Adding a border to div.ajax-block-product is ugly because all boxes touch each other. an inner box would allow for a padding in div.ajax-block-product, and it's own border.
Right now that can only be done with excessive CSS.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 months 1 week ago #162418 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic improvement of product presentation in Category layout view
Dear Eric,

Thank you for your suggestion. I will add this custom CSS into next version of EShop.

Sincerely, Giang

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong