Feature request - Add ticket on behalf of customer

• Friskis & Svettis
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #26007 by Friskis & Svettis
Feature request - Add ticket on behalf of customer was created by Friskis & Svettis
Hi,

I have yet anoher feature request. Is it possible to add the option to create tickets on behalf of customers? In this scenario a member of staff creates the ticket for a customer. The ticket will then be handled the same way as if the customer created the ticket him self.

This could be implemented as a search field (showing to staff only) to get the user and set him as the customer.

Regards
Martin
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by Friskis & Svettis.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #26028 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Feature request - Add ticket on behalf of customer
Hi Martin

From back-end of the extension, you can create a new ticket. Simply enter customer name, customer email of the customer and It will work in the same way as customer create ticket.

Tuan

• Friskis & Svettis
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 2 months ago #26038 by Friskis & Svettis
Replied by Friskis & Svettis on topic Re: Feature request - Add ticket on behalf of customer
Hi Tuan,

Our staff don't have access to back end, so unfortunately that is no option for us. In our site all users are "Registered users".

I would like to have the back end functionality available in front end to staff (not necessarily managers only). Since all users/customers are registered I would like to be able to search a registered user and set it as the customer.

More
11 years 2 months ago #26077 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Feature request - Add ticket on behalf of customer
Ah, I see. It is not possible for now. But I will try to integrate it in the future releases of the extension.

Tuan

More
11 years 1 month ago #26427 by Olivier Faya
Hello,
I'm a new user of your very good component. Congratulations for the job !!!

I'm very interested into this function too... it would be great if manager could create a new ticket in frontend for another user like we can do in backend.

I'm impatient to find that in the new version.

Best regards

Olivier

More
11 years 1 month ago #26511 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
OK ! This will be available in the next release of the extension. Give us some time to implement it (right now, trying to finish the submit ticket by email/reply by email) feature.

Tuan

More
11 years 1 week ago #29360 by Olivier Faya
Hello,

Is this amelioration always in project ?

Thx for your answer.

Olifa

• Friskis & Svettis
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 9 months ago #32933 by Friskis & Svettis
Replied by Friskis & Svettis on topic Re: Feature request - Add ticket on behalf of customer
Hi again,

Whats the status regarding this function?

regards
Martin

More
10 years 9 months ago #33322 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Martin

At the moment, this feature is not available. I will try my best to get this feature included in the extension in the next two weeks !

Regards,

Tuan

More
10 years 7 months ago #36044 by Ben King
Hi - has this feature been implemented yet?

I am needing to be able to create tickets on behalf of the customer (eg after they have emailed me or phone me for support).

Kind regards,

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc