• PhoenixUK
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
8 years 4 months ago #73572 by PhoenixUK
HelpDeskPro & Membership Pro was created by PhoenixUK
Hi There,

I currently have Membership Pro with you and just in the midst of setting that up, decided that I should buy your EDocMan to sit alongside MembershipPro and I'm now interested in your HelpDeskPro.

However, there doesn't seem to be any mention in the Information page joomdonation.com/joomla-extensions/helpd...joomla-helpdesk.html of any compatability or direct link in with elements of MembershipPro.

Can you please advise me of anything interesting in this regard before I consider whether it's worth me purchasing or is going to be too difficult to build in to my MembershipPro backed system.

P.S. I may want to charge for a premium level of support of my SaaS services at a later date, can membership pro provide the payment plan and then link directly into HelpDeskPro support system... it seems a natural progression of quite a widely used digital service around the world (To charge for a level of support)

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• PhoenixUK
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
8 years 1 month ago #78813 by PhoenixUK
Replied by PhoenixUK on topic HelpDeskPro & Membership Pro
Hi Again,

I am unsure if you have forgotten this topic as admittedly you have that many to follow but it was nearly 3 months ago.

I would like to add that in HelpDeskPro you state "Community Builder integration" but I find it hard to understand why you don't have any direct MembershipPro / HelpDesk Pro direct integration... to have these two key components be able to work in closer harmony, as opposed to being just separate components, would be of huge benefit going forward?

Is this something that you have previously looked at or would consider looking at in the near future, if other dual MembershipPro and HelpDeskPro customers would agree to a tighter integration?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

• PhoenixUK
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
8 years 4 weeks ago #79918 by PhoenixUK
Replied by PhoenixUK on topic HelpDeskPro & Membership Pro
Tuan?

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #80650 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic HelpDeskPro & Membership Pro
Hi

Sorry, what integration you are looking for? Please explain more details so that I can check to see whether I can implement this option

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc