Request: Private Staff Comments

• sarrene
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 3 months ago #120932 by sarrene
Request: Private Staff Comments was created by sarrene
Hello and good day and Happy New year,
I have a request. Something that my support staff have asked for and i can see to be very valid for most support teams.

Request: Could we have permission based Staff comments added somehow? perhaps even just a jomcomment plugin like you have for OS Property?

Purpose: To allow support staff to make private comments for other staff to communicate which the client cannot see/view.

Function: Set the viewable permissions based on Joomla's group permissions (ie: Admin, Staff, etc)

UX: Should be either added to the bottom or inline with a different background colour to be able to visibly see the difference.

Use: Staff could add additional information to the ticket that the general users/clients cannot view. This will help support staff (especially for debugging software, hardware and other issues or product support) and keep them on the same page so that repeated questions or information is not given to the client. It will help streamline some types of support.

Thank you very much!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #120949 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Request: Private Staff Comments
Agree. This is a useful feature which we also need for our support team, too. Iw will try to work on it and support it ASAP, still a bit busy here now

Tuan

• sarrene
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 3 months ago #120991 by sarrene
Replied by sarrene on topic Request: Private Staff Comments
Thank you so much! And being busy, I fully understand that! Same here!

Sarr

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc