Ticket Details - Add Staff assigned to ticket question

• Sharon Van Muysen
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 4 months ago #155500 by Sharon Van Muysen
Hi,

Once the staff member is assigned to a ticket, is it possible to add that information to the "Ticket Details" area of the ticket? Right now, we can only see who is assigned to work on the ticket if we look at the "my ticket" table.

Thanks,
Sharon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 4 months ago #155502 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Ticket Details - Add Staff assigned to ticket question
Hi Sharon

Please try to get this file, unzip it, upload to components/com_helpdeskpro/View/common/tmpl folder, then check to see if it works as expected

Regards,

Tuan
Attachments:

• Sharon Van Muysen
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 4 months ago #155524 by Sharon Van Muysen
Replied by Sharon Van Muysen on topic Ticket Details - Add Staff assigned to ticket question
Thanks for the quick response! I uploaded the file where you said and it worked. However, it says "HDP_STAFF" I checked the "Translate" area to see if I can relabel HDP_STAFF to something else and I didn't find the option.

I can always edit the .php file to echo out what I want it to say but it may be better to handle this from the "Translate" area long term.

Again thanks!
Sharon

More
1 year 3 months ago #155530 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Ticket Details - Add Staff assigned to ticket question
Hello Sharon

Yes. Instead of editing the file, you can add a language item directly to English language file languages/en-GB/en-GB.com_helpdeskpro.ini

HDP_STAFF="Staff"

Then it will be fine. I will add this change to core package, so it won't be lost when you update to future releases of the extension

Regards,

Tuan

• Sharon Van Muysen
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 3 months ago #155543 by Sharon Van Muysen
Replied by Sharon Van Muysen on topic Ticket Details - Add Staff assigned to ticket question
Thanks!

More
1 year 3 months ago #155550 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
You're welcome !

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc