Can I set a default amount for a campaign?

• William Patterson
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 9 months ago #10223 by William Patterson
Can I set a default amount for a campaign? was created by William Patterson
I am using the latest version of Joom Donation on a Joomla 1.6.5 site (southsideraiders.org).

I plan on setting up several compaigns for donations for sponsoring players and cheerleaders. I set up "Sponsor a Player" campaign and I would like the default amount to be $75.00 (US dollars). The only thing that I saw that might let me do this was the first of the messages fields that asks for an amount. I put in 75.00, but when you click on the donation button, it gives he overall list of donation categories and amounts.

Is is possible to set up a default amount for a campaign?

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #10276 by tagtools
Replied by tagtools on topic Re: Can I set a default amount for a campaign?
wpatterson wrote:

I am using the latest version of Joom Donation on a Joomla 1.6.5 site (southsideraiders.org).

I plan on setting up several compaigns for donations for sponsoring players and cheerleaders. I set up "Sponsor a Player" campaign and I would like the default amount to be $75.00 (US dollars). The only thing that I saw that might let me do this was the first of the messages fields that asks for an amount. I put in 75.00, but when you click on the donation button, it gives he overall list of donation categories and amounts.

Is is possible to set up a default amount for a campaign?

Thanks!

I would like to be able to do the same. I have managed to specify some form defaults (campaign, recurring, # of times) coded into the url below, but am having trouble with the campaign amounts (I think due to its field type/name).

index.php?option=com_jdonation&view=donation&campaign_id=1&donation_type=recurring&donationtyperecurring=checked&r_frequency=m&r_times=12

Any suggestions for my url?

More
12 years 6 months ago #11743 by John Stacy
Replied by John Stacy on topic Re: Can I set a default amount for a campaign?
I too would like to set a one time set payment amount. How can this be achieved?

Thanks

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt