jomsocial integration to publish donations

More
12 years 8 months ago #11235 by nick
hi im building a site that people will donate something and i would like it to be publish to the main community wall.

like the below link but i had to write that as my update.

www.thedoitgroup.com/~icango/index.php?o...frontpage&Itemid=104

My thought was to use the STATUS UPdate function in jomsocial and have it publish the information that way so it would update you status automatically after donation. then that would be published to the main wall feed in jomsoscial.

My other Goal and even more important is to then share that information to any social network FB-twitter. or repost it from the feed on our site.

i found a plugin that can do it with videos and photo so i figure it can be modified to post other type of information in the jomsocial feed. its called tSocial

www.jomsocial.com/download/addons/applic...social-networks.html

my idea was that it could be done by the trigger when the confirmation page is displayed it can show the information and have the sharing buttons there so that it can publish it there.

or and also

after its published to the jomsocial feed or the main page where all donation are shown we can have the social share button there.

its a great way to show your donation to the world and encourage other to use the site and donate also. spread the word.

i would be willing to donate money towards doing this. its for a non profit we dont have much money.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #11300 by frold
Regarding the first item it should be under development

www.joomdonation.com/index.php?option=co...tid=8&id=10344#11178

Frederik Liljefred

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt