Upgraded and got Invalid Token

• Tommy Pettersson
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 5 months ago #12317 by Tommy Pettersson
Upgraded and got Invalid Token was created by Tommy Pettersson
Hi,
I upgraded Joom Donation to the latest version, 2.8.1 on Joomla 1.5.23. I got invalid token right away and started to compare the old overrides I have in my template. I have now done new overrides and as far as I can see it works fine.

However, I try to create menu items and under the "confirmation" it is two options "Default" and "Recurring" layouts. When adding them to a menu item I get invalid token when clicking on the menu item in the menu. I disabled the overrides and get the same result. As the confirmation works when doing a donation I assume that it is working correctly.

Can you answer if these items should be accessible or not from the menu system?

They are there so I suppose they should have some kind of function. All the other menu items are working.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #12338 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Upgraded and got Invalid Token
Hi

You don't need to create menu item to link to confirmation view. Confirmation view / page is displayed after users access to donation form, enter information in the form and process donation. The purpose of this view/page is that it allows donors to review the entered information before they process donation .

Hope my explanation is clear to you !

Tuan

• Tommy Pettersson
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 5 months ago #12350 by Tommy Pettersson
Replied by Tommy Pettersson on topic Re: Upgraded and got Invalid Token
Thanks Tuan.

It is what I thought. As they come up after the clicking on the next-button in the form I guess it is working then.

Thanks.

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt