Bugs

• billium99
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 5 months ago #12418 by billium99
Bugs was created by billium99
Hello,

I am moving to a new site design and migrating joom donation, and am seeing some strange things. If you go to:

www.muzartworld.biz on the front page you will see a donate button using the Donation Campaign module so the button just takes us to the long form. The long form is fine.

However if I go to Get Involved:

www.muzartworld.biz/index.php/lets-get-involved I'm using mod_jdonation in that red panel as a "quick form" but it's not using the same settings as the long form. For example you can see a radio button for $0.00 when I have removed all option values for dollars.

Again on the long form, it's fine, but on this short form it's showing that weird $0.00

It also has the $ sign that is not on the same line as the text field to enter dollars.

How do I remove that $0.00 from the short form? If I mess with CSS to get that $ sign on the same line as the field, will that screw up the long form?

I have sent you admin access via support ticket.

Thank you

Bill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #12429 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Bugs
Hi Bill

It is not a bug. It is just something wrong with your setting. In your site, you don't use Pre-defined amounts, so we will need to change the module setting . Just find module mod_jdonation from back-end of your site, click on it to Edit. Set the Parameter Donation Type to Enter Amount into Textbox and it will work fine (I changed it, you can check it again) .

Tuan

• billium99
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 5 months ago #12430 by billium99
Replied by billium99 on topic Re: Bugs
Thanks Tuan,

But what about the $ sign not lining up with the form field?

Thanks

Bill

• billium99
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 5 months ago #12433 by billium99
Replied by billium99 on topic Re: Bugs
OK I got it. I just removed the style from the text field in /mod_jdonation/tmpl/default.php and then it adheres to my size value instead of wrapping.

Thanks anyway

Bill

More
12 years 5 months ago #12450 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Bugs
OK Great !

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt