Question about error that says "JD_OCCURENCIES"

• etcbbu
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #12819 by etcbbu
Hello,

I have put up JoomDonation version 2.6.4 for someone's website, and it's been working ok.

But now a user has come to the site and has tried to do a donation, and the person says they get an error message that prompts them to enter JD_OCCURENCIES.

I've never seen this error--could anyone tell me what it means or how to get around it, or what's going on?

--etcbbu
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by etcbbu.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• etcbbu
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 4 months ago #12820 by etcbbu
Or what it looks like it is, actually, is a textbox that pops up whenever the user is on the live donation site, filling out the form to donate, and clicks the "Recurring" radio button. When user does that, the "JD_OCCURENCIES" textbox shows up and wants data.

What is it asking for/what does this mean? I tried doing some research on what "JD_OCCURENCES" means, but couldn't find out.

More
12 years 4 months ago #12830 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Question about error that says "JD_OCCURENCIES"
Hi

You can simply open the english language file located at language/en-Gb/en-GB.com_jdonation.ini, add the line below to the end of file:

JD_OCCURENCIES="Number occurrences"

The meaning of this field is that it allow users to enter number of times which they want the recurring donation happens before it is stopped .

Hope the explanation is OK to you !

Tuan

More
12 years 4 months ago #12831 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Question about error that says "JD_OCCURENCIES"
You can also hide this field (and the recurring donation will be none-stoped unless users cancel it from their Paypal account). To do so, go to Joom Donation -> Configuration, find the config option Show number of occurrencies textbox and set it to No .

Regards,

Tuan

• etcbbu
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 4 months ago #12848 by etcbbu
Tuan,

Thank you so much for your responses, this makes perfect sense! I appreciate it a lot! :)

--etcbbu

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt